“Coaching changes our world.” 
Are you faced with a significant challenge in your life, something you’ve been struggling to solve on your own? This challenge may be something new or it may be something you’ve been dealing with for some time.
Without a doubt, the greatest key to your success will be working with someone who has already achieved the results that you want. Someone who has “been there and done that” can save you time and money helping you trim months and years off the learning curve.
How will I benefit from coaching?
Wellness coaching will help you:
- discover the roadblocks that have stopped you from achieving success.
- move forward through an emotional crisis.
- work with someone you trust to get to the root cause of your challenge.
- find a new direction.
- create positive, life-promoting habits that slow down the aging process and optimize your health.
- if you’re an employer, build a health-promoting corporate culture and reduce absenteeism.
- reduce your health-care costs.
- reduce the frustration and time needed to find solutions on your own.
- create a wellness plan for you and your family that suites your personality and lifestyle.
- find effective complementary therapies and supplements that are right for you, will help to improve your quality of life, and will minimize your dependence on the unsustainable “sickness care” system
- take the mystery out of nutritional supplementation so you’ll be able to read labels quickly and easily (past all the marketing hype) and decide if a supplement will benefit you.
- stop dieting once and for all and finally reach your ideal body shape.
- be encouraged along your journey until you reach success?much like your own personal cheerleader. You’re not alone! Your coach will make your journey fun!
Are you coachable? Ask yourself:
- Is this the right time for me to receive coaching?
- Am I absolutely committed to achieving my goal(s)?
- Is achieving my goals a must?
- Do I believe that coaching is a worthwhile investment in my life?
If your answer is an absolute yes to the above questions, contact a coach and explore the opportunities in a free strategy session.
Fact: The most effective way to increase any skill is though personal mentoring.
1.University of British Columbia website, Human Resources Dept. http://www.hr.ubc.ca/odl/coaching/.